According to realtor.org, 31% home buyers belong to Generation Y which means born between 1980 & 1995, at ease with internet usage. This single fact is making online marketing fascinating for realtors & real estate companies all over the world.
Online ads and social media promotion are becoming favorite business generators for realtors. If you still think internet marketing is not that important for real estate firms, then, here are some more facts;
Did you know?
– 92% consumers use online search for all home-related queries and searches
– 69% of home shoppers who take action on a real estate website begin by typing a local term into a search engine.
– In 2014, online ad spending in the real estate industry is set to reach nearly $16 billion, a 210% increase since 2009.
– The real estate industry now devotes 56% of its overall ad spend to online advertising.
Big real estate agencies realize the business advantages of online marketing, and thus are allocating funds for it. But small & medium agencies often have a hard time figuring out how to market real estate service online for best results.
For such aspiring property firms, indglobal brings expert tips that helped us improve conversion rate for our clients by at least 31%. Read on to learn how to create online marketing strategy for you real estate agency and manage social media communications effectively.
We have categorized the post in three sections for the sake of simplicity
- Things to do before creating online marketing strategy
- Best online marketing platforms
- Content development tips