Shape your career with us
TIPS FOR CANDIDATES
- Dress code: Candidates are expected to be in formal wear during the time of interview.
- Face to Face Interview: Candidates attending face to face interview should have the copy of the following documents with them:
- Recent Passport Size Color Photograph.
- Photo ID Proof (Passport Copy/PAN CARD Copy/ Voter's ID Copy/ Driving License Copy).
- Latest salary slips from your current organization (Previous 3 months).
- Offer Letter of Current Company.
- Relieving Letter/ Experience Letter of all the Previous Companies.
- Increment letters of the current company.
- Mail the reasons if there is any gap in your education or work experience.
- Candidate should have a copy of his/her latest resume with accurate details on the day of interview.
- A copy of the interview call letter has to be carried.
- Contact details of the candidate: Primary Phone number/Alternate phone number/ Email address mentioned in the resume have to be accurate.
- Kindly ensure to be present at INDGLOBAL campus before 30 minutes on the day of interview.
- Should you have any unforeseen situations, please call the respective contact person to get the interview re-scheduled.
- INDGLOBAL is strict on BGC (background check verification); please do not try your luck by submitting fake documents.