At INDGLOBAL, sustainability is seen as a state of being in balance between Corporate Economic Responsibility (CER) and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
The guiding principle of INDGLOBAL Corporate Social Responsibility programs is “Impact through Empowerment,” where empowerment is a process of strengthening the future today, so that risks are minimized, value created and certainty is experienced. We strive to ensure that the communities engaged through our CSR initiatives also experience certainty in their lives.
The core areas for INDGLOBAL’ CSR programs are education, health and environment. The choice of education as a theme flows from INDGLOBAL being in the knowledge domain. Similarly, attention to the cause of health acknowledges that health is a vital precondition for promoting social good. Concern for the environment is in line with our belief that this global cause demands our attention to ensure a sustainable and productive planet. These themes are established centrally for adoption or adaptation across all geographies.
At INDGLOBAL, we know that we cannot prepare any business — our clients’ or our own — for the future of work without also considering the future of our planet and our society . It is our responsibility to apply our collective knowledge, talent and energies to the challenges we all face in our workplace, our environment and our communities.
We stay committed to creating a positive impact on our world by finance money and human capital within the problems that pertain society. especially, we’ve targeted our property efforts on:
- Improving education in our communities, so that future generations have opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Reducing the environmental impact of our operations
- Providing a safe workplace while promoting professional development
- Maintaining high standards of business conduct
- Delivering superior service and tangible business advantages to our clients
- Sustainability has always been an integral part of INDGLOBAL'S business. We officially documented that commitment by adopting a formal policy on sustainability and corporate responsibility, as well as a supplier code of conduct. These ensure that our priorities are clear, concrete and unmistakable to our employees, clients, investors, associates and other stakeholders