Setting up an online store is always challenging. Especially with the e-Commerce industry exploding in current times, it has become a necessity for a lot of entrepreneurs to establish a robust e-commerce store. Of course, there can be no denial that the biggest advantage that Online shopping stores provide is their convenience to deliver prompt online services to users. The digital platform along with amazing e-commerce website design in India has exhibited a tremendous increase in recent years.
Several reports revealed an annual growth of almost 51% (highest in the world) in recent times along with raising the capacity to spike the e-Commerce stores everywhere in the world. The e-Commerce platform has scaled up the way of business making us realize the crux of building a strong online presence. Combating with other online stores is a deal for many, so it is now pivotal to have a scalable and elegant SEO for your e-Commerce store to boom online. This blog mainly highlights the key factors that can assist aspiring e-commerce entrepreneurs to invest wisely in building a strong online shop.
“The key essentials for a robust e-commerce web development India– an e-store embracing a vision that is backed by a comprehensive market study regarding the product or services, and astringent operation process”
Building a robust eCommerce shop is something a lot of entrepreneurs are currently looking forward to as the popularity of online shopping is increasing at an impressive rate. It is expected that by the year 2040, almost 95% of shopping will be facilitated by eCommerce. Therefore, it will undoubtedly be a smart business idea to set up your own e-commerce shop. However, if you wish to start an online store in 2022, it requires a lot of planning and investing and obviously, it’s hard to know exactly where you should start. So, as a reputed e-commerce website development company in India, we’ve tried to jot down a list of all the things every eCommerce entrepreneur needs to invest in to craft a strong shop.
Scalable eCommerce platform
The first and foremost thing that you need to focus on is building a website that follows the latest website design trends which will further help you to sell your products. If you are concerned about the budget, you can use a suitable eCommerce platform to build your website which will also provide a much cheaper and better alternative. These platforms not only help you build a website from scratch but also you’ll be amazed to see how simple and convenient they are to administrate and use. A renowned e-commerce website development in India can be helpful to contribute toward scalable e-commerce web development in India for those who even have no experience in coding.
While ease of use is actually preferred by most eCommerce entrepreneurs, there are several other advantages too of using a great eCommerce platform:
- An extraordinary customer service: All high-quality eCommerce platforms offer excellent customer service and round-the-clock availability for customers as well as website owners. It is really beneficial if you’re struggling to set up the platform or your customers face any issues with the website, a proficient customer support agent is always available to help in need.
- Faster to load: There’s nothing website visitors hate more when it comes to poor website performance. Your eCommerce platform should be well equipped to help you boost your site’s performance so that you won’t need to troubleshoot your platform each time a minor issue arises.
- High level of security: Security is of utmost importance for those running an online business. Unless you are able to keep your customers’ personal information safe and secure, even a single data breach could just ruin your business and your reputation. Fortunately, eCommerce platforms help you make sure that your website stays safe and secure.
An outstanding SEO or Search engine optimization
The internet is filled with several websites and plenty of online stores that are competing with each other to get attention and to get noticed. One simple way that you can ensure to get noticed and get a good number of website visitors is through SEO or search engine optimization. SEO not only helps you to achieve a high-ranking position on Google but also brings in more organic traffic. However, it’s difficult to achieve great SEO results alone and only 5.7% of pages approximately will rank in the top 10 search results within a year of publication.
You may wish to do this optimization on your own, but you’ll have a difficult time doing it in case you’re not an expert. If you wish to get noticed, you need help from a professional eCommerce SEO agency.
Search engine optimization can be beneficial for your eCommerce store in the following ways.
- Creating brand awareness: One of the best ways to get your brand highlighted by potential customers is to appear in Google’s answer box or also on the first page of search results. A lot of users consider brands that have a very good ranking position on Google to be high-quality as well.
- Leading customers can help you in all stages of the marketing funnel like awareness, interest, desire, and action through the marketing funnel SEO. With appropriate use of keywords, it will help you to target your leads and guide them all the way to the bottom of the funnel.
- Elevating content If you need to perform keyword research and thereafter use it to optimize the content on your website. In this way, you’ll be able to bring in more organic traffic with good content that your audience will be interested in.
Marketing through Social Media elements
If a business wants to stay on the top of the page in these dynamic times, they need to cope up with the marketing trends as they change. Old-school marketing isn’t often as effective as it used to be just a few years ago, and so a lot of companies are leaning towards social media marketing. Social media marketing is also a great opportunity for startup businesses, as it helps to bring in a lot of organic traffic without going beyond the budget.
When business profiles are created on the social media platforms, you can easily enjoy the following benefits:
- Emphasizing your brand: Social media always reflects the most popular content and trending topics, so by taking advantage of newsjacking you can easily align your activity on social media with trending topics, which will enable you to grab attention with an already popular story.
- Enhancing your SEO: Search engine optimization services aren’t affected only by on-site strategies. You need to have a strong social media presence and be active on multiple platforms, to improve your SEO rankings significantly.
- Customer loyalty: Social media platforms are indeed a great place where you can easily connect with your customers and engage them with your brand. If you reply to comments and messages regularly and address your followers directly, brand loyalty will slowly but steadily increase.
- Expanding business and bringing in new customers: A good social media presence will also help you expand your business through word of mouth. Statistics reflect that almost around 71% of consumers who had a positive experience with a certain brand on social media are likely to recommend the same to their friends and family.
Great customer service
Finally, one thing without which no eCommerce store would find success and achieve their customers’ trust and loyalty is, logically, top-notch customer service. Running a business is not just about providing great products, it’s also about offering a great service. In fact, customer service is the main touchpoint through which most of your customers will connect to your business through. As yours is an online store and customers can’t get to see your products in person, you need to portray to people that your brand cares about them and that you can accomplish well with amazing customer service.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you can’t go wrong in case you invest in quality customer service:
- Instituting trust: eCommerce stores have to work hard to reflect that they’re trustworthy. If you have good customer service agents who are polite, helpful, and ready to answer the queries a customer has, you’ll definitely have a competitive advantage over brands that might otherwise have poor customer service.
- Resolving an issue: Problems or concerns are an inevitable part of any business and they will always occur even if you don’t wish them to, but your customer service agents should be well equipped to resolve them to establish a strong presence for your business. When you show people that you are capable of owning up to your mistakes and also work towards resolving them, you will gain many customers for life.
- Weaving brand reputation: Social media has made it even easier than ever for the customers to post their discontent regarding a brand that could not meet their expectations. In case your customer service is excellent, you just don’t need to worry about the negative reviews and comments that might otherwise affect your business.
- Achieving social proof: If you are able to establish yourself as a brand that cares about its customer and is renowned for friendliness and helpfulness, you’ll soon be able to create positive social proof. After each interaction, you simply need to ask your customers to leave a review and/ or testimonial on your e-commerce store website.
Key Features that e-commerce entrepreneurs should consider to build an impregnable e-commerce shop
Here are the 5 most crucial features that should be your focal while developing an e-commerce store-
1. Decide on your product/ service to sell
The most important aspect remains to finalize the product that you want to bring in into the market. Obviously, it could be any, based on extensive market research that you might have carried out for your e-commerce shop. Also, you should consider paving the way through your product to know more about where the supplies will come from.
If you have decided to have your own brand, you need to also create a website following the latest website design trend, since this is going to be some of your first steps in the digital market.
2. Be vigilant about the industry and the stats you are going to enter
Now that you are certain of the product/ service that you are going to offer and soon you are planning to launch on your e-Commerce store, you should be aware of a few things-
- Your rivals and their performance in the market, based on which you can extract your market projections.
- To consider a professional e-Commerce agency to consult regarding setting up your brand.
- Note down the recent revenue trends your e-Commerce vertical has drawn in recent times.
3. SETUP YOUR e-commerce brand
Building an eCommerce store with a well-structured SEO is one of the crucial elements in this process. Reaching the untouched market territories can only be possible if you have a stringent SEO structure giving you maximum spotlight. Having a proper set of paperwork & online documentation further adds reliability to the e-Commerce website. Post-launch, thereby, keeping a regular check of your e-Commerce store portal goes a long way in fine-tuning your business.
4. An excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE
Once your e-Store is accessible across the globe, managing as well as maintaining communication with your customers holds great importance. A quick and efficient response from your online store will lead to building a good brand value as the customers begin associating with it.
With an e-Commerce store, customer service can be regarded as an ecosystem, easing the process to provide a hassle-free experience for customers. Seamless customer service is definitely a smart way to initiate your online store marketing program too.
5. SECURED SERVICES with 24/7 AVAILABILITY
This probably refers to one of the biggest advantages of an e-Commerce platform as it’s always open. Be it morning 6 o’clock or 12 in the midnight, it enables you to buy your essentials at any time because of its 24/7 online availability. People living in different time zones, as well as those working in odd schedules, can also benefit from the same. Secondly, with an automated ordering system in place, you don’t need to worry about security. With secured payment gateways and enhanced personalized cart systems, the services remain seamless and secured.
There are a lot of things that need to be considered but their applicability will be derived only when you decide to sail through it. As the retail e-Commerce segment is poised to witness a 300% growth in between 2015 to 2023, you are surely on the right track.
Starting a new business can be a hard decision for anyone, especially if you wish to get into the competitive world of eCommerce. As long as you know what exactly you need to invest in, you’ll soon be able to gather a lot of loyal customers who will definitely prefer to come back to your store for more. Now that you have learnt about the pivotal details required to establish your e-commerce store on the online platform, it’s time to align your marketing strategies as well. Reaching the perfect trajectory of growth is certainly a combined outcome of all the key elements and after matching up to customers’ expectations. Drawing the eyes of your customer and emerging as a matured player in the game will take time so patience is the key to success.